Dollar General – Beverly, WV
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,026 SF Dollar General store located in Beverly, West Virginia. The property offers a 15 year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains three (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open and operating successfully since March of 2016.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned just off of Seneca Trail (Highway 250), which sees 7,855 cars per day, on Camaro Drive. The ten mile population from the site is 22,149 while the three mile average household income is $67,045 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 6.75% cap rate based on NOI of $111,135.96.
• Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Three (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $67,045
• Ten Mile Population 22,149
• 7,855 Cars Per Day on Seneca Trail (Highway 250)
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• No Competition Within 5+ Miles
• Surrounded by Residential
Instate Broker of Record: Brett Haynes | Oakcrest Commercial | License # 004910-00