Dollar General – Battle Creek, MI
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in Battle Creek, Michigan. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Yr.) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is open and operational with rent having commenced in January 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of Capital Avenue NE (M-66) which sees 8,500 cars per day and Pennfield Road which sees 3,999. The five mile population from the site is 46,656 while the one mile average household income $66,396 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.75% cap rate based on NOI of $95,417.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Brand New BTS Construction
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $66,396
• Five Mile Population 46,656
• 8,500 Cars Per Day on Capital Avenue NE (M-66)
• 3,999 Cars Per Day on Pennfield Road
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• Located on Main Thoroughfare Leading to Downtown Battle Creek