Dollar General – Avon Park, FL
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100 SF. upgraded Dollar General store located in Avon Park, Florida. The property offers a brand new Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Year) Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store will begin construction soon with rent scheduled to commence in September 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the hard corner of E. Altvater Rd. & Highway 17 which sees 5,902 cars per day. The five mile population from the site is 39,854 while the one mile average household income $71,115 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the one mile population growth rate at 8.40%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2021 BTS Construction | Upgraded Design
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $71,115
• Five Mile Population 39,854
• One Mile Population Growth Rate at 8.40%
• 5,902 Cars Per Day on Highway 17
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors