Dollar General – Arcadia, FL
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this new 10,542 SF. Upgraded Dollar General Plus store located in Arcadia, Florida. The property is secured with a 15 year Absolute NNN Lease leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is currently under construction with rent start and opening on track for March 2023.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of McIntyre Street and Highway 17 which sees 11,500 cars per day directly across from a large RV resort and on the main thoroughfare into downtown Arcadia. The ten mile population from the site is 31,409 while the three mile average household income is $49,011 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing excellent growth with the ten mile population growth rate at 8.87%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Corner Location
• 2023 BTS Plus Size | Upgraded Design
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $49,0111
• Ten Mile Population 31,409 | Expected 8.87% Growth
• Five Mile Population Growth Rate 8.20%
• 11,500 VPD on Highway 17
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 32 Consecutive Quarters of Same Store Sales Growth
• On Main Thoroughfare into downtown Arcadia
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors