Dollar General – Alma, GA
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new 9,100 SF. upgraded Dollar General store located in Alma, Georgia. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Year) Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is preparing for construction and is on track to open in May of 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of Teakwood Road and Highway 32 which sees 6,150 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 14,451 while the three mile average household income is $57,016 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.95% cap rate based on the NOI of $102,012.
• New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Corner Location | 2021 BTS
• Upgraded Design | Corner Entry Store
• Three Mile Household Income $57,016
• Ten Mile Population 14,451
• 6,150 Cars Per Day on Highway 32
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• On Main Thoroughfare Connecting Neighborhood Communities
Instate Broker of Record: Steve Miller | Miller Realty Services, Inc. | License # 11102