Dollar General 28 Store Portfolio
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this extremely rare and geographically diverse 28-Store Dollar General portfolio, with sites being in AR, IA, IN, KY, LA, MI, NC, NM, NY, OH, PA, and TN. Four sites saw rent commence in 2019, 13 sites saw rent commence in 2020, and the remaining 11 commenced in 2021. Each is secured with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. All locations have (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The leases are corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds an S&P credit rating of “BBB” and is classified as Investment Grade.
This offering can be sold as a portfolio or as individual properties.
The portfolio benefits from long term NNN Leases, newer construction BTS buildings, and a corporate Guaranty from Dollar General – an investment grade tenant with over 18,000 locations. The 3 mile household income average is $67,437. Purchase price reflects a 5.15% cap rate based on actual NOI of $2,535,272.44. The new owner will see continued success in owning a portfolio of geographically diverse Dollar General Stores, the #1 Dollar Store in the Country!
Follow this link for individual OMs & details (copy & paste into browser): https://rb.gy/9qgryr
• Extremely Rare 28 Store Dollar General Portfolio!
• Diverse Geographical Locations | Can be Sold Separately!
• 15 Yr. Absolute NNN Leases
• Newer Construction | 2019, 2020, & 2021 BTS Construction
• Featuring Upgraded Design Construction on Many Stores
• Dollar General Corporate Guaranty
• Average 3 Mile Household Incomes Ideal at $67,437
• All Leases Equipped with Five (5 Year) Options with 10% Bumps
• Investment Grade Tenant | 18,000+ Locations
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.