Dollar General 10 Store Portfolio
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this extremely rare and geographically diverse Dollar General portfolio, with sites being in WI, ND, KS and NE. Most properties saw rent commence 2021 with 3 sites commencing in 2022. Each location is secured with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. Two locations have a 3% rental rate increase in year 11 of the primary term, while all 10 sites have 4 (Five Year) options to renew, each option period with a 10% rental rate increase. The leases are corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds an S&P credit rating of “BBB” and is classified as Investment Grade.
This offering can be sold as a portfolio or in smaller packages.
The portfolio benefits from long term NNN Leases, new construction BTS buildings, and a corporate guaranty from Dollar General Corporation. The 3 mile household income average comes in at $77,720. The new owner will see continued success in owning a portfolio of Dollar General Stores, the #1 Dollar Store in the Country! Purchase price reflects a 5.48% cap rate based on actual NOI of $925,704.
• Extremely Rare 10 Store DG Portfolio!
• Will Sell as a Portfolio or in Smaller Packages!
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Leases | No Landlord Responsibilities
• Dollar General Corporate Guaranty
• New BTS Construction | 2021 & 2022
• Average 3 Mile Household Incomes Ideal at $77,720
• Two Locations have 3% Increases in Yr 11 of Primary Term
• All Lease Equipped with Four (Five Year) Options with 10% Bumps
• Investment Grade Tenant | 18,000+ Locations!
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.