DG – Harrison, MI
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 16,934 SF Dollar General and Family Video store, located in Harrison, MI. The property is encumbered with NN Leases, leaving limited landlord responsibilities. The leases contains options to extend, each with a rental rate increase. The leases are corporately guaranteed by Dollar General which holds an investment grade credit rating of “BBB” and Family Video, a private company.
This Dollar General and Family Video is strategically located in Harrison. The population within a five mile radius is greater than 9,000, with the average household income within a two mile radius exceeding $41,000. Offering ideal demographics for a Dollar General and Family Video. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenants, the nation’s top dollar store and the nation’s largest video and game rental company. List price reflects a 10.0% cap rate based on NOI of $111,064.
• NN Leases | Limited Landlord Responsibilities
• Population Within Five Miles Exceeds 9,000
• Average Two Mile Household Income $41,095
• Building Built in 1976, Remodeled in 2002
• Dollar General Expanded in 2008
• New Roof installed in 2010
• New Lateral Sewer Drain in 2012