Aldi and Marshalls – Corinth, MS
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present a brand new 100% occupied, “Junior” box Aldi and Marshalls retail center located in Corinth, MO. This asset is comprised of 40,000 SF (Shares a Party Wall) adjacent to a brand new Hobby Lobby. Aldi operates on a 15 yr. Double Net (NN) lease; and Marshalls operate on 10 Yr. Double Net (NN) lease. Given the nature of the leases there are minimal landlord responsibilities, as the landlord is only responsible for the capital repair and replacement to the roof and structure, etc. Both tenants are now open for business with Aldi having opened in June, and Marshall’s having opened in September of 2018.
The subject property will be highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the main retail intersection at Harper ave, and Lee Highway (U.S. 72), where the average daily traffic counts for this intersection exceeds 29,400. Nearby retailers include Walmart, Walgreens, Tractor Supply, Cato, Dollar Tree, Etc.. The five mile population within the subject site exceeds 21,700, while the average household income within five miles is greater than $50,000. Corinth is located about and hour and half away from Memphis and is only 20 minutes from Pickwick Lake, which is avery large tourist destination in this area. Expected consumer retail spending within 10 miles in excess of $305 Million.
• Brand New “Junior” Box Retail Center | Aldi & Marshall’s
• 15 / 10 Year Corporate Leases / RENT BUMPS | Strong Guarantors
• Adjacent to Brand New Hobby Lobby | 2018 Built
• Long Term Double Net (NN) Leases, Minimal Responsibilities
• 5 Mile Population Exceeds 21,700| $50,000+ Average Income
• $305 Million in Consumer Spending within 10 Miles
• Average Daily Traffic Counts of over 29,400
• Adjacent To Walmart, Walgreens, TSC, Cato, Dollar Tree, Etc.
• Corinth Is 20 Minutes from Pickwick Lake. Major Tourist Attraction