7-Eleven – Tampa, FL
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 3,010 SF 7-Eleven Gas Station & Convenience Store located in Tampa, Florida. This store features a 980 SF car wash as well. This 15 year Absolute NNN Lease will require zero landlord responsibilities. The lease offers 10% rental rate increases every 5 years, including at each of the 4 (5 Year) Options to renew. This 2019 BTS store has been open & operating successfully since January of 2020.
This 7-Eleven Gas Station & Convenience Store benefits from excellent visibility as it is located on the signalized corner of Camden Field Parkway & S 78th Street which sees 11,200 cars per day, and is available from either road. There is an additional entrance at the rear of the site connecting Canterbury Lakes Subdivision. It performs in the top 25% of 7-Elevens in a 5 mile radius (4/12). The five mile population from the site is 155,042 and the one mile household income is $62,360. This area is also experiencing huge growth with the 1 mile population growth rate at 13.44%. This investment will offer anew owner continued success due to the strength and proven profitability of the tenant.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• 10% Rent Increases Every 5 Years
• Featuring a 980 SF Car Wash
• Signalized Corner Location | Accessible from Both Roads
• 3rd Entrance in Rear Connecting Canterbury Lakes Subdivision
• Four (5 Year) Options Each with a 10% Rent Increase
• 5 Mile Population 155,042 | Expected 10.83% Growth
• 1 Mile Average Household Income $62,360
• 1 Mile Population Growth Rate 13.44%
• 11,200 Cars Per day on S 75th Street
• This Store Performs in the Top 25% Within a 5 Mile Radius (4/12)
• 5 Mile Consumer Spending $1.5 Billion
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors