Dollar General – Aurora, IN
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,026 SF. Dollar General store located in Aurora, IN. The property is encumbered with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains Five (5) Yr. options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is currently open with rent having commenced in March 2019.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on Gatch Hill Road off of Highway 50 which sees 13,839 cars per day. The five mile population from the site is 10,060 while the two mile average household income is $68,028 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 6.7% cap rate based on NOI of $88,162.20.
• New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Five (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increases At Each
• Two Mile Household Income $68,028
• Five Mile Population 10,060
• 13,839 Cars Per Day on Highway 50
• Investment Grade Dollar Store
• Dollar General Reported 29 Consecutive Quarter of Same Store Sales Growth
• Only 11 Miles From Rising Star Casino Resort
• 34 Miles from Downtown Cincinnati, Ohio
Instate Broker of Record: Maurice G. Harbert | Realty World Harbert Company, Inc. | License # C088900146